Our kittens are 100% guaranteed to be in good health and free of any signs of infection and any contagious or communicable diseases at the time of adoption. Additionally, your kitten is guaranteed to be free from any life threatening congenital defects for one year from its date of birth. Within 10 days of adopting your new kitten, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 10 days of adoption, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of adoption and delivery, you have the following options:
1– Make sure you return the kitten for a complete refund.
2– Make sure you return the kitten for a replacement kitten of equal value.
3– Retain the kitten and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price.
We offer these options do not apply where the seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of adoption the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the kitten. If within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your kitten has a congenital or hereditary defect, which adversely affects the animal’s health, or that your kitten died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above. You must notify us of the examining veterinarian’s name, address and phone number within 2 days of the vet’s certification of your kitten’s illness. Failure to notify us within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction: This is our Buyer Remorse Program. If you are not 100% satisfied with your kitten, return it for a replacement or a refund within seven (7) days of Purchase. Puppies will come with the following
1. A Complete Health Record and a Health Certificate from the Vet (up to date on all necessary vaccinations and deworming)
2. MICROCHIPPED. At the customer’s request !!! (OPTIONAL)
3. Kitten Blanket with mother/litter mates scent, The smell of the blanket will comfort him/her during his first night and the next few weeks with you, So this will help your new kitten transition be easier to adjust to his new home and to ease the stress level.
4. Written Health Guarantee and LIFETIME GUARANTEE against any Genetic Defects (All of our kittens will come with a health certificate from one of our vets, even if they are not being shipped. This is just to make sure that all kittens leave our home Healthy!! All vet details will be giving to you with your new kitten paper work so you can confirm if you have any questions. Not only will we give Lifetime Generic Guarantee, but we will also give you 3 days to take your kitten to your own vet.
The 3 days are giving so that you make sure the kitten does not have any parasites and as a responsible breeder if your kitten has parasites/worms within 3 days of leaving, WE will cover the vet fees for any positive fecal test for your consideration. We are so certain about the health of our kittens that we now also Guarantee that your Kitten will be parasites/worms free when they leave our care if not we will pay for the necessary worm treatment.
5. MILK KEFIR/DE ( 7-10 Day sup.) Your kitten gets milk Kefir from the day he/she is born right up until he/she leaves our care to go to yours. Hopefully, you will be willing to continue this at home. The benefits are HUGE!!! Help build immunity, improve digestion, and defend against disease. Kefir and DE are available in our kennel for your convenience. The immune system has to be strong to have good health. Your dog’s, best defense against insects and parasites is a STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM supported by APPROPRIATE DIET.
6. Our top secrets on how to keep your Kitten HAPPY AND HEALTHY!
7. Fleas & Ticks Free.
8. Kitten Kit-Info with how to care for your new Kitten.
9. Akc Reg. papers*
10. Kitten’s favorite toy.
11. Potty Trained*
12. Holistic Select kitten Food Sample.
Our dogs are well taken care of as well as our kittens. To make sure they are very friendly when they leave and will usually lick you to death!
We will never leave kittens outside like most of the breeders.